Dealing with complaints
Back 2 Credit are dedicated to providing solutions and services of the highest standards. If you are not happy with our service please let us know and give us the opportunity to put matters right for you, the client, and in return improve our services for all our clients.
As a company we will always do our level best to ensure we respond to your concerns as quickly as possible. Every individual case will be listened to, and we will put matters right if we can. That’s why we really appreciate your feedback.
Our complaints procedure covers complaints, which you may wish to make in relation to the services, which we have provided to you, the client. Please follow our complaints procedure so we can resolve your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you wish to complain, please supply us the following details.
- Your name and address
- Your Back 2 Credit reference number
- Your contact phone number
- A comprehensible account of your concern
- A solution of how you would like us to put right the matter
What Back 2 Credit will do?
We will do our level best to acknowledge and resolve your complaint immediately. However, this may not be possible in all cases as further investigation may be required in order to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
If this is the case the following guidelines will be adhered to:
- An acknowledgement letter will be sent out in 5 working days
- You will be informed of any updates in regards to your concerns
- Aim to resolve all complaints within 4 weeks of receipt, however if this is not kept to, you will be informed in writing of when it can be expected to be resolved
- Final response letter will be issued within 8 weeks of receipt upon completion of a full investigation
Back 2 Credit
5 Moreton Avenue
Phone: 0121 622 5505
What happens if you are not satisfied with the final response?
Primarily let us know! If you are not satisfied or we have gone past the 8 weeks guideline you can ask Financial Ombudsman services to review your complaint. They are a free and independent service that resolves disputes between customers and financial organisations.
They will act on your complaint once you have given us the opportunity to put matters right, so please contact us first and allow us to correct the matter.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by the following methods:
Post: Financial Ombudsman Services
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Phone: 0845 080 1800