Full and Final Settlement
A Full and Final Settlement Offer is an offer of partial repayment to your creditors in a one-off lump sum payment in return for having the remainder of your debt written off. A Full and Final Settlement Offer is a suitable if you have access to a lump sum of money.
Pros of a Full and Final Settlement
- Your debt is paid off sooner
- May improve your credit ratings
- If your offers are accepted you would pay less that the current amount
- Your credit file for each debt settled should be marked as Satisfied
Cons of a Full and Final Settlement
- It is not guaranteed that your creditor will accept an offer
- Must declare full income and expenditure
- You need to have access to a lump sum
- Once creditors are aware that you have access to a lump sum, they may demand full payment of your debt(s)
- Once they debt is cleared it will not remove any Default / CCJs against your record, this will remain for 6 years
To find out more, simply call us today on our free phone number 0800 092 0455 or fill in the Call back form and we’ll call you back.
Fee are payable with a full and final settlement please see our terms of business for full and final settlements.